movement and voice teacher
I studied Dance and Movement at the Hoge School voor de Kunsten in Amsterdam, and singing with Dien Latour.
My work as a teacher is energetic, colourful, playful/serious, down to-earth and in the moment. My educational background and my years of experience mean that when coaching a client or teaching a student I can quickly see the potential as well as blockages, the right way to help explore what works best and what really inspires someone to excel.
- teaching creative dance at primary schools
- consultant for dance education in Amersfoort, The Netherlands
- guest teacher Presence and Presentation ( Academies for the Performing Arts in Amsterdam and Utrecht, Music School in Amersfoort, professional education institute for social pedagogical studies Amersfoort)
- individual lessons
- directing and coaching several choirs on their performance
- workshops in voice and breath
In collaboration with Dien Latour (singer and pianist), creating theatrical singing performances in small theaters, galleries and 'living rooms'.
(repertoire: Kurt Weill, French chanson, classical music and other genres)